We look at each project in context of achieving sustainable development goals as defined by the United Nations. We provide a range of consulting services, such as organizational development or climate adaptation strategies, and technical services such as water quality monitoring and species at risk protection. Our collaborative, innovative and values-based approach, leads to consulting project outcomes that support healthier communities.
With roots in the Georgian Bay Mnidoo Gamii Biosphere, our team has developed a collaborative, innovative and values-based approach to consulting services, as illustrated by an award winning roadwork project that also protected Species at Risk.
At Generations Effect, our consultants work with you to create sustainable solutions and practical results that will have a positive effect on future generations to come.
- We provide consulting services that specialize in sustainable community development and ecological services.
- We reinvest the profits in the Georgian Bay Mnidoo Gamii Biosphere and other causes in the region that align with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
- We support businesses in adopting inclusive practices and sustainable solutions that contribute to their long-term resilience, and the well being of the communities in which they operate.
Generations Effect works to:
- Build meaningful, reciprocal relationships with First Nations and Indigenous communities
- Solve complex problems in the region with holistic and innovative approaches
- Improve environmental, land and water quality outcomes through effective planning and strategic projects
- Climate actions that result in a fairer society with respect to work, food, housing, health, education, security, and well-being
- Stimulate the green economy
- Achieve intended impacts through stronger relationships