Generations Effect is a social enterprise that cares about sustainable development, reciprocity and truth and reconciliation. We’re committed to finding sustainable solutions that deliver practical results.
Social enterprises are companies that use commercial strategies to benefit society. They reinvest profits into community rather than pay dividends to shareholders. As a social enterprise, Generations Effect is committed to operate from a community, environment, and cultural values perspective, ensuring that we work to maximize benefits to society and ecosystems and giving back to community. We reinvest our profits into initiatives and projects in the Georgian Bay Mnidoo Gamii Biosphere Region.
We look at each project in context of achieving sustainable development goals as defined by the United Nations. We provide a range of consulting services, such as organizational development or climate adaptation strategies, and technical services such as water quality monitoring and species at risk protection. Our collaborative, innovative and values-based approach, leads to consulting project outcomes that support healthier communities.
Inspired by the Georgian Bay Mnidoo Gamii Biosphere, Generations Effect is designed to serve clients and communities that need professional expertise, project management, and technical services. Our clients are looking for ways to meet the future: cleaner energy, more equitable economies, and more opportunities that deliver win-win solutions for people and planet.
To deliver sustainability solutions that meet the needs of people and planet so communities can flourish.
- Driven By Vision: We are passionate about creating a sustainable future in the present.
- Quality Service: Relationships with our clients and communities come first. Our commitment to excellence sets us apart.
- Energetic & Fun: Our team is open to new ideas, and respectful of others’ perspectives. We want changing the world to be fun!
- Innovation: To be our most creative, we are adaptive and agile, helping to broker partnerships that open new opportunities.
- Equity: We can do our part by creating an equitable and ethical workspace. We strive to be inclusive and accessible to all.
- Giving Back: Reciprocity is woven into the fabric of our business. We honour those that share their knowledge with us. We make investments in charities and groups that are making a difference.